Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] prerelease 0.5.99.1

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:56, Mike Rhodes wrote:
> Multimedia keys do not seem to work in this release. They did work in
> 0.5.3 back in the day, so I guess support is in there somewhere. The
> demon is loaded and active; volume keys work fine.

Sorry, I missed this mail at first.  Do they still not work in the 0.6.0
release?  Could you file a bug if so?  (I can't test it, I'm using a
temporary laptop without the multimedia keys).

> Overall though, it seems to work well. One question, why is the search
> field gone from playlist views?

It was just a bit more complicated to implement in the new architecture,
and it didn't quite fit in with the UI.  But if someone makes a
changeset to resurrect it, that's fine by me.

This is a digitally signed message part