Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] prerelease 0.5.99.1

Multimedia keys do not seem to work in this release. They did work in
0.5.3 back in the day, so I guess support is in there somewhere. The
demon is loaded and active; volume keys work fine.

I tried compiling with --enable-mmkeys aswell as just compiling without
arguments to configure.

Overall though, it seems to work well. One question, why is the search
field gone from playlist views?

Ciao,
     Mike                     zines@dx13.co.uk | www.dx13.co.uk