Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] play in random order

This is different from person to person actually. :)

I prefer truely random, so every file always has the same probability
1/$number_of_files.
You'd like a weighed probability based on how long the file hasn't been
played.
Others liked to be able to base probability on things like rating.
Some people requested Shuffle, so that files that already have been played
aren't played again.

There's no golden way I guess :)

Benjamin