Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] play in random order

hmmm - that would also be a fine thing.
But in my case (and i think also for many other users) this wouldn't
really work good because of the simple fact that i am to lazy to rate
each song (there are simple too much ;-) ). An option with which the
user can configure which method he wants would be solution for this -
but AFAIK there shouldn't be too much options.

wolfi