Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Prev/next button behavior

On lun, 2003-11-10 at 10:21 -0600, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:
> Luca Ferretti wrote:
>
> >On lun, 2003-11-10 at 10:40 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> >

> >>On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 05:07, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> >

> Actually, it doesn't quite. In linear mode, if you change the filter so
> the currently playing song isn't in the entryview anymore and press
> next, playback stops.

???? In my CVS build (yesterday?) rb start playing the first song showed
in list, according to your spec.

> The shuffle spec works as advertised, afaik.

Great :-)

> >BTW. manual say: "To play a track, either select the track and press the
> >Play button on the toolbar, or simply double-click on the track to start
> >playing."
> >
> >The select+play don't work. It's a manual issue or a rhythmbox issue.
> >Personally I think that this behavior should be the right one.
> >

> Hm. Yeah, that doesn't work in my build. Guess I'll fix that too.

OK, I'll wait a notice :-)

>  But
> it'll only work when playback is "stopped".

BTW What about add a "Stop" entry in Control menu? Sometimes I need it,
and I've to switch to another source, click button, then re-switch.

I'll add a bug entry eventually.