[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: prerelease 0.5.99.1

On 2003-11-10, Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org> wrote:

> --=-M1VKwdksZRq+jLV+jgS0
>
> In order to make testing easier, I've cut a prerelease: 0.5.99.1.  You
> can grab a copy here:
>
> http://rhythmbox.org/downloads/rhythmbox-0.5.99.1.tar.gz

Here's some feedback on this (0.5.99+20031110-1):

- Sorting iradio stations by Play Count works again, after being broken
  for a bit. Thanks!

- After clicking on an iradio station to play I'm left with a copy of
  the popup progress bar on my screen. It doesn't have the window
  decoration or any words, and it won't go away unless I kill rhythmbox.
  It stays on top of whatever window is opened. Today is the first day I
  noticed experiencing this. It was happening with the last
  Debian/unstable release I had, which is why I upgraded. [fumbles]
  Funny, I accidently hit the space bar and that makes it go away.
  It doesn't happen every time, though. It's strange.

- I still sometimes get a freeze when hitting "stop" on an iradio
  station. Colin, contact me privately if you would like access to my
  box to observe this.

  	Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/