Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Crossfading Support?

It would seem to me that they way to do this with gstreamer would be to
have two file sources, each going through a volume element:

gnomevfssrc1 -> volume ->
	tee->decoder->output
gnomevfssrc2 -> volume ->

And then you could decrease the volume on the first source as you
increase the volume on the second source.  But I'm not sure that
gstreamer would actually work this way.  Although someone could always
change gstreamer so that it could.

Mason Kidd