Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Crossfading Support?
- From: in7y118 public uni-hamburg de
- To: Philip Alldredge <cilcoder yahoo com>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Crossfading Support?
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:37:35 +0100
Quoting Philip Alldredge <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Are there any plans to add cross-fading to RB? Thanks.
> I think it would be a great feature. How hard do you
> think it would be to implement it(in case no one is
> planning on doing it)
Implementing visualization support in Rb should be quite a bit easier.
Reason for this is that Rb uses GStreamer and GStreamer operates on streams.
Basically: Play one stream, stop, resetup GStreamer pipeline, play next stream.
I would have ideas of how it might be possible, but it'd not going to be nice.
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
> rhythmbox-devel mailing list
] [Thread Prev