Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Saving Playlist

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:14:58 +0000
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 15:11, Robert Serphillips wrote:
> > I'm using arch patch 250. If I create a playlist and then save it
> > as a m3u file the library names get corrupted for the songs in the
> > playlist. I went to quit and relaunch RB and the rhythmdb.xml was
> > corrupted so it would segfault until I deleted it.  It did manage
> > to create the playlist with the uncorrupted entries.
>
> It doesn't save as .m3u, but as .pls by default.
> I don't know about the corruption. Could you try to run rhythmbox
> with_MALLOC_CHECK=2 ? Does it segfault?

The extension doesn't seem to matter. I tried to save as test-playlist
and let it generate the extension

I get this
(rhythmbox:11631): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreeview.c: line 5212
(gtk_tree_view_drag_begin): assertion `path != NULL' failed

Followed by about a dozen of these identical messages

** (rhythmbox:11631): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

It doesn't segfault now but the items in the playlist are removed from
the library until I regenerate it

-Rob