Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Mp3 files frequency getting distorted

If you know what frequency your card supports (I'll take 48kHz as an
example) you can change the GConf key
/system/gstreamer/default/audiossink to read "audioscale frequency=48000 !
osssink" (with the quotes).

That might work (I won't guarantee it, but some people have reported
success.)

Benjamin