Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] net-rhythmbox up for adoption

On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 17:53, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will be focusing most of my efforts on the rhythmbox/net-rhythmbox
> merge, but I think it might be useful to make one or maybe even two more
> releases of net-rhythmbox (depending on how fast rb gets into shape).
>
> In particular netrb isn't very far from having working audiocd support,
> and if that can be made to work I think it would be worth doing a
> release.

Personally I think that net-rhythmbox development should be limited to
bugfixing. From what I hear on the gentoo boards and from my own
experience net-rhythmbox is performing very well with it's current
feature set. If you add audio cd support your going to have a whole load
of bugs to fix.

Your work on rhythmbox head is looking really good - I think that it is
the best place for audiocd support. The fact is that gnome already has
an audio cd player so this feature is not critical atm.

Nice work!

Later

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.