[Rhythmbox-devel] net-rhythmbox up for adoption

Hello,

I will be focusing most of my efforts on the rhythmbox/net-rhythmbox
merge, but I think it might be useful to make one or maybe even two more
releases of net-rhythmbox (depending on how fast rb gets into shape).

In particular netrb isn't very far from having working audiocd support,
and if that can be made to work I think it would be worth doing a
release.  Anyways, if someone out there is interested in maintaining the
tree, let me know.  You'll want to do your work on the NETRB_STABLE
branch.

If not, no big deal.