Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

This one looks cool too, but I think it would be better if the search
entry + shuffle/repeat buttons stayed in the source area. (rather than
above the sidebar also)

I think it's a good thing to have the controls on the top of the
window..

And the search entry on the right maybe.. I just have the impression it
might be just a bit easier to find being on the sides.

Cheers