Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

First of all: Thanks (both)! :D

Mark, I had similar thoughts actually. But I think the labeled
checkboxes are the best solution. Forcing the user to use the menu or
doubleclick them wouldn't be a win for anyone. Also checkboxes are much
more accessable than icons or images.
BTW, I checked the HIG and there is nothing preventing the statusbar
from including interactive elements so this should be fine. Evolution
does this with their online/offline toggle, too. Of course the toggles
should _also_ be in the menu.

Daniel