Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new mockup

> The positioning of the status is weird, but other than that I think it
> looks very good.

> Clearly we aren't going to find anything that's absolutely perfect

Well we're doing pretty well IMHO :)

> My only other concern is with progress feedback; I rather like having
> the progress bar in the bottom right.  A lot of other apps have one, and
> I think it might make sense, especially since library loading takes so
> long right now.

Yeah, this is one of the things I really like about net-rhythmbox. Jorn
said we should just use mouse feedback. But seahorse and file roller use
similar feedback to net-rhythmbox and I think it works really well.

One mad idea I had was to have a search bar like in evolution, but it
might add too much visual noise

will go think about this..

		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : ]