Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new mockup

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 14:18, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/b.png

I've updated the web page.

> tried to solve some of the problems..

The positioning of the status is weird, but other than that I think it
looks very good.

Clearly we aren't going to find anything that's absolutely perfect, so
we're going to have to end up compromising somehow.  I think if I had to
make a decision now, after looking at everyone's proposals, I would vote
for the above, because it has the best chance to get us moving forward
with a unified UI and a unified tree.

My only other concern is with progress feedback; I rather like having
the progress bar in the bottom right.  A lot of other apps have one, and
I think it might make sense, especially since library loading takes so
long right now.