Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Newer Mockup

I'm afraid I don't like this one much... reasons:
1 - looks totally not gnomish (important imho, for desktop
consistancy..) - i wouldnt use something like this purely for aesthethic
reasons..
2 - it's not at all clear which slider does what
3 - there is a lot of wasted space around the playing buttons
4 - the 'playing area' looks klunky imho.. with that bevel (I think
color would already be a lot cleaner..) and it takes a lot of extra
space
5 - the search entry + buttons looks really cramped imho, but it's much
better than having the buttons at the bottom.. (which is really wrong,
since the action button, in the case of the lbrary, changes the browser
visibility which is at the top, so having the btn at the bottom will be
a prob)

and some nitpicks:

6 - the status area is too high :)
7 - we really have to use GTK_SHADOW_IN for the treeviews for
consistency

I think we really have to find something more gnomish..