Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

I think we could loose the whole toolbar itself, with the back | play |
fwd buttons being part of the player (like in sisob's screenshots). I
mocked up the appearance in code, and it looks quite passable, although
we are driving straight into iTunes's parking space ;-)