Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bugzilla Vs. Rhythmbox

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 13:23, mmarquee@btopenworld.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are now 111 bugs in bugzilla for rhythmbox / monkey-media.
> Obviously some of these might have been addressed, but that still
> leaves a number 'just sitting there'.

Yeah, it's kind of a mess.

> Is anyone triage these? If not, then I can have a go if you like.

I don't think anyone is at the moment, unfortunately.  It would be great
to have someone doing that!

> If I was to start trying to duplicate the issues, what version
> of the code should I use, as Many of them apply to 0.4.1.

Maybe we could take the version 0.4.5 to be netRhythmbox, and then close
bugs which were fixed in it.

But I don't know how jorn feels about using the Rhythmbox bugzilla.

I really hope to just end this issue by merging netrb and rb; I'm hoping
I'll get a chance to work on that today or tomorrow.