[Rhythmbox-devel] Context menu in nautilus

Hi,

I implemented the context menu item "Add to Rhythmbox" in Nautilus, you
can find the code at
http://mapage.noos.fr/yann.rouillard/rhythmbox/nautilus-context-menu.tar.gz

I created a Makefile.am so it can be easily added in the rhythmbox tree.

I am new to bonobo/orbit programming so this may not be bugless :)
In fact I tested it with cvs version of Rhythmbox and it only works if
Rhythmbox is already launched otherwise it launches Rhythmbox but then
Rhythmbox crashes. I don't know it my code is faulty or not.

Any idea ?

Yann