Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Context menu in nautilus

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 18:57, Yann Rouillard wrote:

> I implemented the context menu item "Add to Rhythmbox" in Nautilus, you
> can find the code at
> http://mapage.noos.fr/yann.rouillard/rhythmbox/nautilus-context-menu.tar.gz

Hi,

Thanks for working on this.  I am a bit confused by the varied tarballs
and patches available on the web and in bugzilla.  Can you tell me
exactly which files to get and how to apply them?  Also it would be nice
if you could do this against the latest CVS, which has had a lot of
changes.

Thanks!