Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ID3v2-tags

I had noticed this type of issue some time ago. It seems to not just
affect Rhythmbox. The id3v2 tagged mp3 will make xmms crash, and
gstreamer as well. The only way I was able to play mp3s that had this
issue was in totem.

Once I went in and deleted the id3v2 tag, everything played them again.
As to what causes these files to start doing this, I have not figured
out yet. The only theory in my mind is maybe something in RB is
corrupting the id3v2 tags.

Great to see this issue was not only on my box, have confirmed the
deletion of the id3v2 tag as the fix on another user's box.

--
Sean Harshbarger		|   "Only two things are infinite,
harshy@dersoldat.org		|   the universe and human stupidity,

Key fingerprint = 086A AA96 51DD D84D 3E64  1B26 778F 2335 C828 E736

This is a digitally signed message part