Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] cover art

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 09:01:59PM +0200, Xan Lopez wrote:
> That certainly looks like a real elegant solution, but I don't see why
> we need a different app. It would be great to allow RB users to "save"
> albums with they covers on the filesystem.

I agree... my app will be for laying out your album covers
on the desktop (imagine your desktop as a patchwork of your
favourite albums).  Also, I'm going to put the cover art download
logic (the SOAP calls to amazon) in there for now.  This can
be moved into rb if people want this feature.
--
sam clegg
:: sam@superduper.net :: http://superduper.net/ :: PGP : D91EE369

PGP signature