[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox: gstreamer vs xine

Hi,

I'm mailing to let you know I have been moving CVS Rhythmbox
(monkey-media) to use xine instead of GStreamer. While I prefer the
gnomishness of the GStreamer API over xine, GStreamer is still not very
stable, and xine just works. Since I would like everyone (including
myself *G*) to be able to start seriously using rb I decided to use xine
for now.
I will however be moving back to gstreamer once it is more usable.

Well, I hope y'all will forgive me ;)

Cheers,
Jorn