Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] blaat.

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 19:53, MArk Finlay wrote:

> > But, anyway, I think I'll retire from rb hacking for some time. I've had
> > enough of it for now, especially with all this forking madness, maybe
> > I'll be back hacking in some months. Just not now.
>
> Whatnow? No funky new UI on the way? You seemed to be getting so close.
> I personally think that walters should not have imported net-rhythmbox
> and it should not be concidered a "fork", it should be the rhythmbox
> stable branch.

We cannot ignore the work on the stable branch has been done without
jorn control. If he doesnt feel like supporting ui and code changes that
he doesnt like, I cant really blame him. His commit policy is very
clear, he want to see the patches. If he didnt see them, then it's a
fork not a stable branch.
Also hacking new features on a stable branch doesnt make sense.

Marco