Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] netRhythmbox branch 0.4.4.99.4 released

Well, I mighnt not, but I'm sure someone would :-)!

The thing I've noticed the most whilst using this is ..

Play count and last played don't work (they've been commented out due to
changes to the code. I would think that this either needs to be fixed (I
can have a play around if you like), or the columns and bit in the
properties should be hidden. (and removed from the documentation).

Mark