Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] netRhythmbox branch 0.4.4.99.4 released

Colin Walters wrote:

>>I just downloaded, compiled and started using 0.4.4.99.5 on Debian/unstable.
>
> Cool!

Yeah, it was nice to get RB back after an "apt-get upgrade" upgraded the
GST libs to 0.6. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge... ;)

> Hmmm.  You shouldn't need to mess with the gstreamer configuration like
> that.  Do you have gstreamer-core-libs-dev installed?

Yep. But it seems that I didn't have gstreamer-plugin-libs-dev
installed, which was the problem. I've installed it now and rebuilt RB,
whcih worked fine, but the CPU-maxxing problem is stil there.

> Hm, I didn't notice this before.  The weird thing is that I can only
> reproduce this on my PC, but not on my laptop.  Same codebase though.
> Very strange.

Yeah, quite odd. Want to compare packages, kernel, etc?

[flutters eyelashes]

> Cool, thanks.

NP

/mike