Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.6.2 problems

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 21:31, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

> Yup, I hit the same problem on my Slackware-current, but this is not really
> a distro bug per se, it is mostly a libid3tag bug. I had the library
> installed, but the .pc file was nowhere to be found.

This is fixed in the latest arch/cvs.

> Can someone please tell me why can't I have both ogg and mpeg4 support at
> the same time on Rhythmbox?

What I think is happening is that the check for mp4 went ok, so -lmp4v2
-lstdc++ were added to LIBS.  But something was wrong with either mp4v2
or stdc++, and this caused all subsequent library checks to fail,
because the checks were trying to include those libraries too.

The config.log should have the details.  Could you post a bit of the
relevant output?

This is a digitally signed message part