Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dashboard integration

> The patch for rhythmbox (Against 0.6.1) is here:
> http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/rhythmbox.patch
>
> Could this go into rhythmbox mainstream?

I quickly looked at your patch, and if it seems you are sending clue
packets on song changes. If I'm not mistaken about what the patch does,
it could probably easily use the bonobo interface which can notify other
processes when the song changes. Thus even if the patch isn't accepted,
it should be possible to rework it as a standalone listener.

Christophe