Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dashboard integration

> The patch for rhythmbox (Against 0.6.1) is here:
> http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/rhythmbox.patch

> Could this go into rhythmbox mainstream?
>
> Screenshot if you're interested:
> http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/Screenshot.png

This looks quite tasty.  But I have some questions.  Potentially, entries
from rhythmbox can grow to be quite large.  For instance, my collection of
Rush songs are about 17 albums and if we guess-timate that we have 9 songs
per album we are talking about 153 entries in the dashboard window.
Imagine 153 songs in that window. :-)

Your sample screenshot looks goodfor such a small amount but I'm worried
about scalability.

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that there is dashboard integration.
It's great but I think we need to think about what kind of integration we
want.  Putting a limit to the number of entries might be the way to go
with a link somewhere for a built playlist of all the songs.

I'd like to see this go in but we need to think about the larger issue
about entries.

sri