[Rhythmbox-devel] adding 'path' column

Is there a way to sort my mp3 files based on the path, or locations
where it's being saved? I have sorted my albums in several directories,
but I have one directory with some music files which 'are on their
own'. It's very hard to find and play just the songs which are only in
that specific folder. Maybe a good idea for adding in the preference
menu (general) an extra option so you can sort your files based on the
location of the medium where they are stored at?

Cheers,

And I love your program :-)