Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch: spelling correction and rewording indruid

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 00:50, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> And I don't think that we should be using informal language in
> interactions with the users.

Well, I certainly don't think we should say "Howdy ya'll, come on in and
play us some tunes!", but neither should we be strictly formal.  IMHO
druids are intended to be helpful to less experienced users.  I think
formal language can make some users feel intimidated.  The (very few)
other druids I have seen in gnome seem to use informal language - I
think rb's should too.

Oh - and I did use the wrong variation of "It's".

--
James Kahn <james@liet.net>