Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox (v2)

> 119193 - crash when scrolling to playing song
>
> The second bug I've never personally seen, but two people have reported
> it, and I'm sure they're not just seeing things.   Unfortunately it
> appears to be difficult to reproduce.  Do we want to release despite
> this bug?

Iirc you wanted to make prereleases before the final one. Making a
prerelease with that bug may not be a bad thing, since it may help to
find out how many people are getting such a crash, and maybe it will be
possible to find something in common among the people seeing the crash.

Christophe