Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] a few problems i'm having with rb cvs

I forgot... i had one last question... is there a way to make rb follow
the //system/gstreamer/default/audiosink key?? i have it set to esdsink
as i have a 1 channel sound card and use esd for everything, but rb
won't use it, instead if gives me an error about not working while gnome
sounds are enable.

--
Douglas McMorris <virage83@mail.utexas.edu>