Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox]

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 13:02, Yann Rouillard wrote:
> Colin Walters a écrit :
>  > Mmm, fun.  Well, since a lot of people will not really want to upgrade
> > their GTK+ anyways, I guess we're stuck with forking GtkTreeView.  I'll
> > do this sometime in the next few days (unless someone else beats me to
> > it! :))
>
> Here are the necessary files to include to have our own
> gtktreemodelsort.

I asked this of Yann in private, but I'll ask here too in case anyone
else knows: will defining our own versions of the gtk_tree_model_sort_*
cause any problems?  Since presumably then there will be multiple
definitions of the symbol linked in.

What would make me the most comfortable is to rename the whole thing to
rb_temp_tree_model_sort.  I know it's kind of painful, but...