Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] State Of The Rhythmbox]

<quote who="Colin Walters">
> I asked this of Yann in private, but I'll ask here too in case anyone
> else knows: will defining our own versions of the gtk_tree_model_sort_*
> cause any problems?  Since presumably then there will be multiple
> definitions of the symbol linked in.
>
> What would make me the most comfortable is to rename the whole thing to
> rb_temp_tree_model_sort.  I know it's kind of painful, but...

Which symbol gets used depends on load order. Since you're talking about
linking the tree_model into the main binary, it will be loaded before any
shared library.

If you have 2 shared libraries with the same symbol, that's a different
story.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan@mad.scientist.com

Open Source Software: Free as in Free Speech, not Free Beer