Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Future Goals

My main goals are:
- code DOCUMENTATION (My goal is to have every non-static function documented)
- code cleanup (I don't want these "select (G_OBJECT_TYPE (node))" everywhere)
- port to GStreamer 0.7 to
- use GStreamer's new metadata stuff
- use GStreamer's new debugging
- playlist functionality rewrite
- make RPC interface more powerful
- write scripting apps

Of course this requires fixing GStreamer first so you'll have to wait before I
start doing this.