Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Future Goals

Quoting Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org>:

> Personally, I will be working on CD Audio support after 0.5.0.  This
> leads directly to the burning/ripping stuff.

I know this is not the simplest solution. But if You are going to focus on
that, could you please make it so that reading and writing of audio cds are
GstElements?
It would be so much better if the code wasn't just used somewhere in Rhythmbox
but could be transferred to GStreamer some day.

I actually like the idea of doing multidisksrc location=*.mp3 ! mad ! rbcdsink
device=/dev/cdrom

Benjamin