Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

> Once again I still think it is better to have these things fixed in
> gstreamer and not work around them, there is really no hurry - we don't
> have an rb ready for release anyway.

Yes, but we do have net-rhythmbox that a lot of us are using to get us
by for the moment, and as long as there are people using it walters will
probably maintain it, and if he can't use mm HEAD then he'll maintain
his fork, which I agree with but it's bad.

Would be great if we could find a compromise between mm's long term
goals and net-rhythmbox's short term goals.

MArk

This is a digitally signed message part