Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] release approaching

These rule! Committed (to Totem ;)

Totem has the same default icons as Rhythmbox, to keep the interfaces
similar and familiar to the user.

Thanks for these icons as well then.

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery

This is a digitally signed message part