[Rhythmbox-devel] release approaching

Hi guys,

I just fixed groups and this was the last major bug I know of in the
current RB. Speed and stability is good now, I want to pump out a
release this week.

These are the currently outstanding issues, if you've got anything to
add please let me know soon:
- we need sorting fixed (need kris for this, when he has some time)
- we need a gtk patch commited (#96851), this causes the current crash
on exit, should prolly add a workaround for this for now
- I want to clean up the songinfo dialog. I'm waiting for a patch from
Mark Humphreys that adds some things there before I'm going to do that.
- it would be nice to have support for setting the rating in the
songinfo dialog as well (Olive?)
- maybe we could have Luca's new playing icons (non-blurry versions,
ofcourse ;) )

Cheers