Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dependencies for release

well actually - with a src.rpm you just need to do

rpmbuild --rebuild file.src.rpm
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dependencies for release

In regards to the mandrake builds question:

Gstreamer has released 0.4.2 recently.... it's best to use those builds.

I have no clue as to how they are packaged for Mandrake but for Redhat I had to install the following packages (as rpms):

gstreamer
gstreamer-plugins
gstreamer-mad
gstreamer-oss

As far producing Mandrake rpms for rhythmbox 0.4.0 is concerned MArk said he has (or will) produce the source rpms for monkey-media and rhythmbox.... your job will be to simply build the binary rpm for cooker (e.g.  rpmbuild -bb whatever.spec).

Casey Winans