Re: Release evolution-rss through GNOME infrastructure

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 6:59 pm, Milan Crha via release-team <release-team gnome org> wrote:
My question: would it be okay to release evolution-rss through GNOME
infrastructure? I guess it will be okay, but I want to be sure.

I think it should be fine. You shouldn't need to do anything special: just release it with 'ftpadmin install' as you would any other module. It should probably work. I think?

Give a day or two before trying, just in case somebody else knows some reason why this might not be a good idea.

Michael