Re: [gnome-clocks] UI freeze break

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 7:10 am, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
1/2 approval for release team

I guess I'll give 2/2.

I don't think you can land major work like this so late in the freeze period without introducing regressions, but Clocks was not in very great shape before this work, so I assume this work is likely to be an overall user experience improvement even if there are bugs. And it's not such an important component that problems here are likely to negatively affect the overall GNOME user experience. So go for it.

Michael