UI freeze break request for g-c-c

Hello release team,

The recent lock screen changes require some adjustments to the background settings panel, because the lock
screen now uses a blurred version of the session wallpaper rather than a separate one. This means that we
need to remove the lock screen wallpaper setting from control-center:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/merge_requests/705

In order to make the overall layout work better with only one preview, we also need to change the thumbnails
to a smaller size:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/merge_requests/706

I'd like to ask for a freeze break for these relatively small changes, which are needed to avoid some pretty
visible regressions in UX quality for the background panel. These are pure UI changes, and don't change or
introduce new strings.

Both MRs are already reviewed by maintainers and ready to be merged.

Cheers,
Tobias