Re: Decommissioning this list

When decommissioning, please let us know what we have to do to adapt.

My wild guess: freeze break requests arrive in the form of... issues ? Submitted against gnome-build-meta ?

If so, it’s important that we get an email, instructing is to set our notifications to global for that
project (as opposed to “participate”), otherwise we wont be notified when freeze break requests or any other
important inquiries arise.

Cheers,
    -Tristan