Re: Maintainers should announce build-related changes in their modules

On Fri, 2019-09-13 at 10:12 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-
list wrote:
<snip>
Not every single problem we have in building a complex project like
GNOME can be solved by a script; if it were, we wouldn't need
maintainers, and y'all would have been replaced by a script already.

This doesn't sound one bit nice or polite.

I'd like to apologise in advance for the time that I'll also forget to
send a mail to the release-team, or wondering why I need to tell the
release-team when I bump a dependency that's going to be shipped with
the new GNOME anyway, such as GTK or glib.