Re: Update your libhandy submodules (and packages)

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 8:42 AM Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

> We don't really have any formal rules for external dependencies, I
> think not since the GNOME 2 days.

I'll bear that in mind next time I get a complaint about the required
version of meson being too new *cough* ;)

I did raise concerns about widespread dependencies on an unstable, in-progress library.
And I cautioned against adding libhandy to runtimes.