Re: Update your libhandy submodules (and packages)

Yeah, a new libhandy release ASAP would be appreciated.

Affected applications:

epiphany
gnome-bluetooth
gnome-contacts
gnome-control-center
gnome-games

I think libhandy has reached the point that it's time to start thinking about making it a system dependency so we don't have to enter panic mode to update a bunch of different places whenever there's a bug like this. (There will be more bugs.)