mobile battery

Hi,

Glad to know that you are in the field of battery.I am Danliya,from Shenzhen Mingfeng Battery Co.,Ltd,focus on manufacturing cell phone battery for 11 years.

We have 200 workers,5000㎡ non-dust workshop,imported machine.30000 pieces per day,CE,ROHS,FCC certificated,A/AA/AAA level,our battery covers the brands of  iPhone,Samsung,Tecno,Nokia etc..We keep stable cooperation with customers from  Germany,America,France,England,Pekistan and other countries,now hope to cooperate with you! OEM&ODM is available,so we can meet most of your Demand,E-catalog will be provided if needed.

FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request.Contact me,let’s talk more!
Regards,
Danliya
Shenzhen Mingfeng Battery Co.Ltd.,
Skype/facebook: Danliya Long